Add Icon of My computer in SUSE 11.x

such a newbie question, but it happened when i incidentally deleted an icon (My Computer) from desktop. two years since i have started using OpenSUSE, don't know how to solve, just now i found it. it is quiet easy.

Add Icon link of my computer:
1. right click on Desktop and select "Create New"
2. Choose "Link toi Location"
3. Enter Name : My Computer
4. Enter Link to location (URL) : sysinfo:/
5. (Enter)


Related Documents at Amazon.com :
OpenSUSE 11, Includes "Introduction to Linux" video-DVD, Linux commands
OpenSUSE 11.0 and SUSE Linux Enterprise Server Bible
SUSE Linux Toolbox: 1000+ Commands for openSUSE and SUSE Linux Enterprise

1 comment:

  1. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. life hacks tips

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
 
 
 
Copyright © The Life and Work